Monday, August 5, 2013

Things I'm Obsessed With Lately.....

Obviously my mind is preoccupied with packing, seeing my friends "one last time", and soaking up as much of Dallas as I can before August 24!

I thought I'd share a few of the random things I've been obsessed with lately.

First:
Not only have I gotten to see these girls a lot lately, we got to go to my favorite spot in Dallas!  Katy Trail Ice House is seriously one of the best places to grab a drink (or a grilled cheese) and hang out.  Sunday Funday is always the best but really anytime you wanna go, its fun!

Second:
This pillow from this Etsy shop!  Obvs mine will have Texas and Michigan on it and I chose bright green for our color.  This will look great in the new living room!

Third:
The Waterlogged app.  I attempt drink at least 1 gallon of water a day but I want to make sure I keep myself accountable.  Especially on the weekends when I probably drink beer, vodka,  a little less water than I should.  You simply enter a goal of how many ounces you want to drink that day and then log in each time you drink a glass.  It's kind of interesting to see just how much it takes to drink 1 gallon.  And yes, I do pee every 15 minutes, thank you for asking.

Last:
These girls (minus baby Baylor) are headed to see me this weekend!  I have been friends with these lovelies since 6th grade and I am so thankful that they are coming to visit before I head up north!

I'm also obsessed with my new moving announcements from Tiny Prints but I can't show those on le blog....yet :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo, where in Michigan are you moving? I just moved to Traverse City in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in Portage! I've never lived up north and saying I'm nervous about the cold weather is an understatement :)

      Delete

You sweet people make my days better! Thanks for the love!