Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Goals

Goal Setting Quotes: Gusto!

 Ok so that pic has NOTHING to do with today's post but I mean, how cute is that.  

May Goals
1. Take 1 new workout class
This is staying up until I actually accomplish it!

Ugh I STILL didn't get this accomplished!  I HAVE to check this one off of my list this month!

2. Become a barre instructor
I should be finished with all of my training next week!  I am teaching a friends and family class Wednesday so keep your fingers crossed that it goes great!

I am PROUD to say that I have officially taught my first barre class for real paying customers and am teaching 3 more next week.  I LOVE it!

3. Figure out a perfect birthday gift for Michigan
The man is THE hardest person to shop for.  Any suggestions are welcome!  He likes beer, grilling, outdoors, and the Michigan State Spartans.

I think I did a good job.  I put together a man basket that included grilling sauces, candy, basketball shorts, t-shirts, and then a few gag gifts from the As Seen On TV line.  He LOVES things on infomercials.

4. Plan more Happy Hours with my girls
I need to quit being so stressed out about time and remember to enjoy my life during the week.  Plus with the warmer temps (please stay) this should be NO problem :)

Unfortunately May was an insane month and it's looking like June will be no different.  I gotta get some more girl time on the schedule.

5. Stick to the envelop budget
UGH…it's SUCH a good way to budget money but so hard to keep up with.

I mostly stuck to this but I need to do a much better job of being realistic about what I spend.

Ok now for June Goals!

June Goals
1. Take 1 new workout class
I told yall its staying up until it happens.

2. Get back on the juicing bandwagon
With all of the traveling I've been doing, I NEED to step up the juicing and step down the mexican food.

3. Make 3 new salad recipes
I've been finding TONS of them on Pinterest (yall can follow me here) and they all sound delicious.

4. Blog at least 4 times a week
Hopefully done traveling for a hot second so this shouldn't be too hard.

I hope yall are having a fabulous week!  Do any of you guys set monthly goals?

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals and I'm so happy for you and accomplishing your goal of becoming a barre instructor!!

    ReplyDelete

You sweet people make my days better! Thanks for the love!